Thursday 2 February 2012

Winter Wonderland 2012


Gwendolyn: Me :D
Photo: Misaki

I went to a small, local cosplay event recently. 
There were less attendees than I expected and not many people were in cosplay. It wasn't good weather for cosplay, haha. I still had a lot of fun with my friends though! :D ...and I finally did a photoshoot for my Odin Sphere cosplay! :D

I spent around 1.5 hours outside in the cold for photos. I couldn't feel my hands during the shoot. I knocked my hands together but they were completely numb. xDD It was totally worth it though! I will upload the photos when my lovely photographer finishes editing them. :>

These photos, however, are taken by my friend, Misaki! She's so nice and sweet. Sometimes I worry if I freak her out with my weirdness. ; U ; b

...with my Grandson and middle son, Carmen. We camwhored with Carmen's iphone.
...she makes me want to buy an iphone too, but to be honest, the only thing I'd use it for is Google Maps because I am extremely talented at getting lost. OTL




3 comments:

  1. papa~san so pretty >w<bbb
    lol I always get lost too but I have no data plan and I can't read maps well anyway =P

    iphone is sexy GO GET IT <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such a lovely Gwendolyn! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thank you! ; U ; b
      I've also followed your cosplay blog! You have lovely craftsmanship!
      I really love your Phoenix Wright cosplay!

      Delete