Sunday 30 October 2011

WIP WIP WIP RIN AND STARISH

I started painting over that sketch of Rin I had earlier...
I'm not sure if I want to keep it a full body or crop it like so...
I drew the sketch originally as some self indulgent fanart to pass the time so I neglected to make it look interesting.... is it better like this? ; n ; arghhhhhh

Ah well.
I'm also fighting with this sketch of Tokiya right now lolooll
Whenever I colour this sketch, he always looks really derpy.
Perhaps I should try colouring it flatter and more animated. ; u ;

4 comments:

  1. I cannot get over how good you areeee ughhh D:

    I'd like to see you color the full body picture since I love how the whole thing looked. ; u;

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color on Rin's hair already looks so soft and I like how you bring the blue into the shading of the rest of his face. And maybe you should make the Tokiya look as silly as possible. Crossed eyes and everything. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tina
    thanks! ; u ;
    I think I will colour the whole thing afterall. I guess I can always crop it if need, haha!

    @Fiore
    awwww, thanks! I'm glad you noticed the blue throughout his face, haha.
    and lol, I'm going to try colouring his face seriously one more time...if it doesn't turn out, I will derpify him. gyahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaow, I love the colouring and the hue choices you make with all your drawings. They're beautiful. I dunno, I don't think the bottom sketch is boring at all...I think the minimal lines are quite interesting on their own. ^^

    ReplyDelete