Friday 17 June 2011

✄ SH Märchen Watercolour

First post! Welcome to my blog, my name is Meki~ 
click to view larger size. 8)
I've gotten a bit obsessed with Sound horizon lately. 8)
I started this on a whim, but I think it turned out okay. It was some nice watercolour practice.
 I like drawing costumes before I attempt to make them.
I am planning a Sound Horizon cosplay with a friend. I will be Elise, on the left, and my friend will be Märchen, on the right. >8D SHE MAKES AN AWESOME GUY. In fact, she is my dream boy, but I will tell you more about that one day. 8D
Well, more progress pictures will come soon~
until then!

4 comments:

  1. (NEVER GIVE UP)
    You are awesome.
    And the SH cosplay shall be, and only, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @glanse
    I want it to be sexy too. ಠ________ಠ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to stumble ! ;)
    Woah I love your style *.* Your drawings are awesome !
    You've got a new fan !;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @NeJuko
    Thank you so much! ; u ;

    ReplyDelete